Thursday, December 14, 2006

I HATE Heroin

There I said it.
I hate heroin.

Why would I want to say this here and now?
I watched the Mitch Hedberg DVD Mitch All Together this evening.

He's not the only person who I know
who has lost a life*
from this stupid, awful drug.

You know what you should try?
Spinning around in circles.

-

Seriously you will get so f'in disoriented,
and possibly giggle
and fall down.

That's right kids,
Spins:
Look like a dope, don't take it.

This blog could also be called,
Why I Don't Write Public Service Announcements



*meant literally and figuratively

...oh and I don't mean I knew Mitch like we were buddies. He's really just someone I know of, a celebrity if you will. But, Mitch is the best kind of celebrity in my book, because he's the kind that's well known because he was a nice person to know. He made the audience feel like they were all his friends.
So yeah, I feel like I knew him.


I hate heroin.

No comments: