Monday, September 17, 2007

Stuff Nightmares are Made of

That's my life!
I've never gotten more reader feed back, so quickly, than the "Guilt Trip" post*.
Sure, I sent it to friends in a desperate need for sympathy.
-But people I didn't even send it to sent me emails - even readers I've never met (Hi Guys! Thank you for randomly following my blog)

I want to just let everyone know that I'm doing fine now.
Saturday, I was still in a rough place, I think the shaking hands were due to the lack of nourishment.
Sunday, I ate bland all day and took it easy.

Today, I am doing great and feeling awesome.
This is probably because I slept most of the day Sunday - which was great fun.
I napped. Now I know what all you sleepers are talkin' about. Napping is pretty great.
I'm not much of a sleeper. I'm like a morning, night, and late night person. I'm pretty much sleepy during the one time I'm never near a bed - afternoon for those of you nodding off.

I also appreciate all the sympathetic emails of people telling me that they were very scared by the miserable frightening evening because they've had nightmares like that.
I am so sorry that you have nightmares that bad!
It wasn't a fun ordeal, I'm just glad that it's over.

One of the things that got me through it was a saying my Mom would say during crappy times in life:

This too, shall pass

*At the time of this post roommate Tom has yet to speak to me.

No comments: