Tuesday, October 02, 2007

I Feel Like a Kid Again!

This weekend I said, "I'm gonna get what I want!"
and finally bit the bullet and got a new pair of jeans,
and some fall clothing.

Because, I've grown out of a lot of clothes,
I've slimed down.

And I got a skirt that is the same size I wore when I was 15 years old.
I was a size 10 for about, three-six months when I was 15, and went right back to size 12 and climbed back up and forth for a very long time.

Now, I'm like normal people weight.
Size 10, no longer a giant fatty pig fatty like I was.
This was so exciting I even bought myself shoes.

This is possibly the most vapid blog post I've ever written.
Yay! Clothing~ Yay! Shoes! I'm so glad I don't eat so much!!!

::barf::

What's next? a post about how great Sex and the City is?
No. Never. Not from this chick.

See what happens when Mets lose?
I buy pretty red shoes.
lame

In the spirit of shoes, I now present - Kelly:

No comments: