Sunday, September 24, 2006

Best Random TV Show

On Friday night* I couldn't sleep (so glad I quit smoking!)

I turned on the TV and flipped on That 70's Show on Fox, but it wasn't That 70's Show, it was
TALKSHOW with Spike Feresten.

And it was hilarious.

For any long time Conan O'Brien fans, this show will remind you of the early seasons when there was no budget, no viewers, and an anything goes format.

Spike Feresten is a funny dork with a really great style, and who apparently has been in the business writing funny things for a long time.

Check out this show, Saturdays at midnight. I mean it's not like you're gonna watch SNL.

*I did go out on Friday, to the Met game, they lost. I went home and went to bed early because in NYC Friday isn't the hot wild night. It's Monday. We are trend setters. Our trends rarely make sense.

No comments: