Thursday, January 11, 2007

Great Blogs I'm too Lazy to add to the Blogroll

I freakin' hate code.

I need to learn a bunch and get a real website,
but there's a lot of stuff I need to do
but I'm pretty sure i've got the flu.

Oh my
that rhyme scheme was lame.

When I'm sick, I really just can't think as sharply.
My quick wit is more like quick idiotic banter.

So, without further adieu, let me link to blogs that are better written that I think you should check out:
The Face Time
What's funnier than BECKY CILETTI?!?
The comics she runs into and the pictures she takes.

Legend Of the Drunken Mouse
If you can't party, the mouse will do it for you.

And if you want more great blogs,
please check out the "Fellow Blogging Friends" section of my blog.

Here's hoping theraflu works...

No comments: